Its Time When The Start Of The 2016 Paralympics Games Has Been Kicked Off In Rio . Paralympics Games Has Been Started On 7th September 2016 . Indian Paralympics Players Are All Set To Grab Some Medals For Us. Find Below All The Latest Updates On Indian Games , Player List , Medal tally And Games .
List Of Rio 2016 Paralympics Games Indian Players :
- Amit Kumar Saroha – Club throw
- Devendra Jhajaria – Javelin throw
- Mariyappan Thangavelu – High jump
- Sundar Singh Gurjar – Javelin throw
- Dharambir – Club throw
- Deepa Malik – Shot put
- Karamjyoti Dalal – Discus throw
- Ankur Dhama – 1500m
- Basha Farman – Powerlifting
- Rinku – Javelin Throw
- Narendra Ranbir – Javelin Throw
- Suyash Narayan Jadhav – Swimming
- Virender Dhankar – Shotput, Javelin throw
- Rampal Chahar – High jump
- Sandeep – Javelin throw
- Sharad Kumar – High jump
- Pooja Rani – Archery
- Naresh Kumar Sharma – Shooting
- Varun Singh Bhati – High Jump
There Are Pretty Much Good Chances That Indian Players Will get Medals In Rio Paralympics Games 2016.
— Indian Olympians (@IndianOlympians) September 6, 2016
Indian Players In Rio Paralympics 2016 :
This Year Indian Players Will be participating in impaired muscle power, impaired passive range of movement, limb deficiency, leg length difference, short stature, hypertonia, ataxia, athetosis, vision impairment and intellectual impairment.
Rio Paralympics games 2016 Medal tally india :
Stay Tuned Medal tally will Updated After The Events Will Start.
Rio Paralympics games 2016 Trailer :
Watch The official Trailer Of Rio Paralympics Games .